Saturday, August 22, 2009
Woodson is located right at the
edge of the Historic Square, on
Clinton Street. It was built in 1913.
It has played an important part in
the construction of our town. This is
the mural that is painted on the side
of their building. Yes, this landmark
is on the same street as The Brenham
House Bed and Breakfast is on! We
cherish that they have remained in the Historic District and not moved off to the interstate.