Welcome to our home. The Brenham House was built in the 1920’s on the foundation of what was the first German Lutheran Church of Brenham. Unfortunately, the church was destroyed during the great storm of the 1900’s, leaving the sturdy lime stone steps behind – steps that continue to greet visitors today.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Quilts by Men at Copper Shade Tree an American Fine Craft Gallery